|Company:||MCS Industries, Inc|
|Location:||US – Bannockburn, Illinois|
|Job Functions:||Product Development|
GENERAL DESCRIPTION: Provides design support and development of MCS product in conjunction with MCS product managers.
Part Time may lead to Full Time
• Responsible for maintaining the integrity of design, while ensuring that the creative is strategically on target and on time.
• In-house creation and selection of artwork from outside design resources to be applied to products.
• Communication with overseas vendors on design issues and materials as they relate to the product design.
• Provide support to sales as a design consultant at major presentations, requiring analysis of design trends and knowledge of the competition.
• Development of sales literature & advertising.
• On-going design trend analysis compiled into bi-yearly presentations to aid product development and sales. Requires constant observance of changing trends and new product development through consumer and trade publications including mail order retailers, internet research, shopping the market, design and trade shows
EDUCATION: 4 yr college degree, BFA in Industrial Design or similar preferred.
EXPERIENCE: Recent Grad (0 to 1 year experience or Senior Year)
SKILLS: Excellent sense of Design/Trends. Good communication skills required for presentations. Clear understanding of the production process. Time management. Great people skills. Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and PhotoShop. Working knowledge of CAD a plus. Excellent sketching and concept-generating ability.
Apply Via Emailapanella@mcsframe.com
Other Ways To ApplyMail: MCS Industries, Inc, 2280 Newlins Mill Road, Palmer, PA 18045 (Corp. headquarters)
Resume with education, salary requirement & portfolio sample
Must be local!
View Employer Profile