|Location:||United Kingdom – London|
|Job Functions:||3D Modeling & CAD, Design, Illustration, Photography, Product Development, Web Design|
We are looking for an outgoing, creative individual who is interested in designing products for hospitality and retail environments. The job would entail working 3+ days/week, in our West London office. The role has every opportunity of becoming full time depending on performance and the company requirements at the time.
• Drawing products for live projects for hospitality and retail clients
• Liaising with the project manager and relevant sales person to ensure design is drawn to clients specifications
• Creating presentations of designs once completed in InDesign Software
About the company:
Craster provides a creative platform that empowers buyers of premium Hotel, Retail and Restaurant groups to become more involved in creating innovative luxury product ranges that differentiate their brands. We provide a complete product development solution for buyers, from the inception of their idea to the delivery of the product. Please visit www.craster.com to view a selection of products we provide.
Craster will provide £100/week to cover travel and expenses incurred. The full duration of the internship is open.
Ideal Skill requirements:
• Full competence in at least 1 3d modeling package, indesign, photoshop, illustrator.
• Ideally a product design or design related degree/training
• Product photography competence a bonus
Apply Via Emailamy@craster.com
Other Ways To ApplyPlease apply primarily by email (ensuring to include relevant examples of your work). You can also call our office on 0845 467 0051 *1 (ask to speak with Amy - mentioning Coroflot as reference).
View Employer Profile