|Location:||US – New York / Los Angeles, California|
|Job Level:||Junior Staff|
|Job Functions:||3D Modeling & CAD, Architect, Branding & Corporate Identity, Design|
About Cleanroom inc.
Cleanroom inc. is an experiential design consulting firm. By transforming the physical built environment and creating compelling architectural environments and branded spaces, Cleanroom helps leading companies to evolve and expand their brands into powerful experiences for their clientele.
Founded New York in 2002, the company is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, with studios in New York and Sao Paulo. Initially focused on Architectural design, Cleanroom now works across convergent design disciplines such as, experiential design, branded environments, furniture and graphic design.
Cleanroom Inc. is looking for a Stellar designer that grasps the conceptualization and production of experiential built environments, from retail boutiques to bar/lounges, trade show booths and furniture/fixture design. Your specific job will be to create stimulating and provocative commercial environments, and to see them through production.
Typical daily work may include contribution to small design teams. Concept development, Specify materials, construction methods, research, manufacturing processes and assembly. Must produce the drawings necessary to convey the concept to management and clients through diagrams, renderings, models, CAD drawings, and written reports.
You have all of these skills:
* Diverse design background in converging creative disciplines from architectural design, to product and furniture design.
* Mega-advanced creative thinker
* Ability to work with small design teams, speak your mind, and inspire others
* Fabulous at presenting work and communicating with clients
* Have strong organizational and time management skills that are ingrained in you
Qualifications to be a Cleanroom Designer
* University Degree in either architecture, interior design or industrial design.
* 2+ years of professional design experience
* Amazing portfolio that demonstrates your creative talent.
* Super Hero with Rhino, 3D Studio Max, Auto Cad, Adobe Creative suite, etc.
* Be willing to travel throughout the year
Apply Via Emailoffice@cleanroomdl.com
Web-Based ApplicationsCleanroom website
Attachments are passe and clog up our server. Please post your portfolio/resume online and email us the link. We insist!
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.
View Employer Profile