|Company:||Söfft Shoe Co., Inc.|
|Location:||US – Andover, Massachusetts|
|Job Level:||Junior Staff|
|Job Functions:||3D Modeling & CAD, Design, Illustration, Model Making & Prototyping, Product Development, Research, Strategy & Planning|
About Söfft Shoe:
Söfft Shoe Company, a division of HHBrown Shoe Company, has manufactured women’s footwear since 1927 and houses a number of brands including the premier line, Söfft.
As an integral part of the Söfft Shoe Company Product Development team, the 3D Designer will work closely with both the Product Development and Marketing Teams to create designs and prototypes that will be used in our seasonal footwear collections.
The primary responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating ideas and conceptual designs.
- Building 3D models of footwear designs using CAD software (either SolidWorks or Rhino)
- Working with a 3D printer to execute design as a usable prototype.
• Excellent CAD skills in 3D rendering required. Relevant software expertise includes SolidWorks and/or Rhino.
• Ability to produce 3D data files and drawings used for prototyping.
• A strong sense of fashion and an eye for high-level design and aesthetics is key.
• Skilled at freehand sketching and concept development to express ideas.
• Computer proficient with highly developed skills in Photoshop/Illustrator is a plus.
• Bachelor degree in industrial design, product design or like field.
• Working knowledge of Solidworks and/or Rhino.
• Detail-oriented, organized, good communication skills, fast learner.
• Willingness to travel 20% or more.
• Appreciation for fashion and footwear design.
Apply Via Emailkangask@hhbrown.com
no phone calls please.
Send PDF or website samples.
Local applicants ONLY.
Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.